We know that a company’s employees are its most valuable asset. To this end, we offer competitive salaries, exceptional benefits, and a positive working environment.
Current, open positions are listed below. However, if none are listed, and your skills are aligned with our mission, we encourage you to submit your resume via email, mail to Human Resources, 922 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, Pennsylvania 15701, or fax (724) 463-5922.
- Pennsylvania producer’s license
- Relevant experience
- Four-year degree in insurance or a related field
We will keep your credentials on-file and will contact you if an opening becomes available.
Current Employment Opportunities
Commercial Lines Marketing Service Representative
Evergreen Insurance has an opening in our Ebensburg, PA office for a full-time Commercial Lines Marketing Service Representative.
Key components of the job are new business marketing and renewal remarketing; details of these components include:
- application review
- submission preparation
- quote checking
- proposal preparation
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent), degree preferred;
- a Pennsylvania Property & Casualty Producer’s Insurance License;
- at least three years in the insurance industry with Commercial Lines experience is preferred.
The wage range for the Marketing Service Representative position begins at $20.00 per hour; however, the rate is commensurate with experience. A generous benefits package is included:
- Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation)
- Employer-paid Group Health Care for Employees
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-paid Group Dental Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contributions
- Shared-cost Group Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability
***Although this position may be entirely remote, there is the possibility of having to come to the Ebensburg, PA office for occasional meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- PA Property & Casualty Producer License (Required)
Work Location: Remote